Friday 13 April 2018

Our partner class SCHOOL KIT metaphors and similes and a "fun facts about themselves" activity sheet

Room 5 joined the SCHOOL KIT event where classes were partnered up throughout New Zealand and completed a set of postcards which created the poster "EVERY PERSON IS A NEW DOOR TO A DIFFERENT WORLD".

Our partner class/school was Room 2, a year 4/5 class at Enner Glynn School in Nelson.

We had fun putting their postcards together to create the colourful poster they had made with their metaphor postcards.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 5 learners,
    Nau mai, haere mai, welcome to Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu. My name is Tania, I am a Manaiakalani Outreach Facilitator for Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu and I live in Whangarei, not far from where you live in Auckland. Have any of you ever ventured this far North? I am looking forward to checking out your blog this term and seeing the incredible learning and creating happening in your class. This looks like an amazing project and I love the postcards joined together to make the poster. It is so exciting to get REAL mail and to connect with other learners in NZ. I hope you all enjoy checking out other class blogs and leaving them positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
    Ngā manaakitanga
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Room 5,
    I really enjoy reading your post. I really like how you guys made it out of pieces of paper from magazines or news papers.
    Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.